The Contact Strategy Analyst will support the Contact Channel Manager in developing, implementing and measuring collections contact strategies for customers who are in debt, with specific focuson an allocated area (Home & Business).
- Create a safe environment with the aim of achieving a zero incident workspace, taking responsibility for themselves and others
- Define, design, develop and implement effective collections contact strategies against all customer segments, with particular focus on an allocated areas (Home, Business, Complex Resolutions or Final Debt)
- Use and maintain a control framework to ensure that we understand performance of all debt accounts and can intervene where contact treatments are not effective or are missing
- Work with allocated front-line teams to gather and collate data for reporting on the performance of relevant contact strategies
- Support the implementation of collections contact channels to maximise the debt reduction potential of new technologies: Smart, Digital, Debt Wizard, SAP CRM systems
- Commitment to developing skills further by seeking support from more experienced analyst colleagues
- Continually develop our approach to managing our customers effectively using contact channels to support those in debt to minimise the time they are in arrears
- Apply Centrica values in all day to day activit
Experience and Technical Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of performance assessment, scorecards and reporting
- Ability to prioritise, plan and deliver timely and effective analysis and reporting
- Ability to produce clear, concise documents and analysis using PowerPoint, Exceland other tools as required to facilitate comprehension and clear decision-making
- Ability to present complex information, in a simple, effective manner
- Good communication, stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Awareness of the commercial aims and objectives of Centrica and how these link to debt management and helping keep our customers out of debt
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on the task at hand without being distracted
- Organisation, with the ability to perform effectively when faced with timepressures, adversity, disappointment, or opposition
- Ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement
- · Experience of analysis and producing and presenting analysis and insight
- · Experience of SAS or a similar analytical tool would be an advantage
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Contact Analyst R9922017 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.