Salary; Circa £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Location; Rathbone Place, London
What will you be doing?
As the Commercial Administrator you’ll work with the Commercial team to manage both internal and external meetings, ensuring everyone is briefed accordingly and agendas are in place and accurate.
- You’ll also be responsible for day to day delivery of Hive products across direct, partner and retail sales channels
- Supporting the delivery of new products and promotions in channels of responsibility by working with the team to understand your deliverables
- Analysing sales performance and providing updates for weekly and monthly trading forums
- Complete forms required for events management and chase and manage PO’s where necessary
- You’ll track spend against our commercial budget and assist in management of SOAs, POs and promotional activity
- You’ll embrace working as a team to ensure delivery of the commercial targets set, as well as have self-motivation to work alone
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be
- Previous Administrative experience which is essential to be successful in this role
- Educated to degree level or qualified by experience
- Be highly organised and efficient
- A multi-tasker - capable of juggling many different projects simultaneously
- A self-starter – able to manage your own workload with ease
- Mac and PC literate and well versed with Microsoft Office Word, Excel
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Highly effective and clear communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills and have good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and perform effectively under pressure
Personal qualities we’re looking for
- You’ll have a friendly, approachable and accommodating persona with a can-do' attitude and be a strong team player
- You’ll be comfortable liaising at all levels within your immediate team and the wider group
- Somebody who takes initiative which a proactive approach
We’re the team behind Hive Active Heating. Set up by British Gas in 2012, we were given a simple mission: to make the connected home a reality for everyone. We’re here to give you more control over their lives and homes and we’re passionate about providing technology products and services that let our customers control and connect with their homes wherever they are. We launched our brand Hive, by British Gas in September 2013 along with our first product Hive Active Heating which lets you control your heating and hot water from your mobile, tablet or laptop. We’ve also launched MyEnergy, a product that provides customers with helpful insight into their energy consumption.
Now, less than 4 years later, we’re really proud of how far we’ve come. With over 500,000 customers Hive is UK’s No.1 connected thermostat, and with our range of products and innovations we continue to go from strength to strength.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing Commercial Administrator R9922128 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.