C&C Collections Strategy Analyst (Business)
Collections Strategy Analyst
Salary up to 28k plus Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
We’ve embarked on an exciting new chapter in the British Gas story, making big changes to our business and to the energy industry. Our purpose is clear: “To help people today, and secure energy for tomorrow”. Our commitment to our purpose means we’re continually improving and innovating; the work we do today will shape the future of energy.
The Collections Strategy Analyst will support the Collections Strategy Manager in developing, implementing and measuring collections strategies for customers who are in debt, with specific focus on an allocated area. (Home, Business, Complex Resolutions or Final Debt)
- Define, design, develop and implement effective collections strategies against all customer segments, including non-standard bespoke treatments, with particular focus on an allocated area (Final Debt)
- Use and maintain a control framework to ensure that we understand performance of all debt accounts and can intervene where treatments are not effective or are missing
- Work with allocated front-line teams to gather and collate data for reporting on the performance of relevant collections strategies
- Support the implementation of collections strategies to maximise the debt reduction potential of new technologies: Smart, Digital, Debt Wizard, SAP CRM systems
- Commitment to developing skills further by seeking support from more experienced analyst colleagues
- Continually develop our approach to managing our customers who are in debt to minimise the time they are in arrears and maximise their chances of getting and remaining debt free
- Apply Centrica values in all day to day activities
We are a company with big ambitions and a high performance ethos, looking for a new member of our high performing collections Team. You will need to possess the following essential skills to be successful in this role:
- Highly numerate analytical experience, gained as either graduate with statistical background or within a similar numerate discipline
- Strong technical skills in SAS, SQL, or equivalent analysis tools
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills
British gas people are empowered to make decisions and relied on to act in the best interest of the business and customer. As an Analyst your work will be both interesting and challenging, sharing your knowledge and findings across a wide range of business units and stakeholders.
What you can expect from us
We offer a generous salary up to £27K (dependant on experience) plus a flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle, enabling you to perform to the best of your ability, safe in the knowledge that your life outside of the working environment is also considered.
We promote an open, friendly and welcoming culture and understand the need for a healthy work-life balance, and through a number of well being initiatives to suit your individual lifestyle we aim to ensure that you as an employee feel valued.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: C&C Collections Strategy Analyst (Business) R9920071’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.