Is an expert individual contributor in a hands-on coding role in our growing IT department, the Salesforce CRM Developer will be equally passionate about scalable and extensible process-driven software design, test driven development methods, clean and well documented code, well-aligned and forward looking data architecture, robust configuration management for builds and deployment, and the power of “the cloud” to provide for unified solutions to the full spectrum of enterprise demands.
- B.S. In Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years experience in developing enterprise software
- Excellent self-starter, customer-focused, detail-oriented, innovative, and talented hand-coder
- Experience developing marketing automation and channel sales tools
- Experience in an Agile test-driven software development environment (Kanban preferred)
- Excellent debugging, performance optimization, unit testing, and integration testing skills
- Experience with REST and SOAP based web services
- Experience with Git Version Control and Salesforce Packaging and Changesets Deployments
- Ability to use popular command line and IDE developer tools (Eclipse, Developer Console, ANT build tool, etc) Experience with Salesforce Platform, Sites, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketo, and Marketing Cloud
- Ability to take a business requirements document, wireframes, design prototypes, information architecture, data architecture, etc., and create a fully functional, production-ready, stable, scalable, and readily usable Salesforce platform application
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly capable in handling multiple very complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function as a part of a team and collaborate to accomplish larger goals
- Nice to have: Heroku (Java), Mobile, PHP, LAMP, Java, J2EE, JSP, EJB, POJO, Tomcat, Struts, SQL, EC2, S3, DAM, CMS
- A portfolio of previous work and/or testing is required for consideration.
- Extending, Evolving, and Improving our Existing Systems with a special focus on Sales, Marketing and operations.
- Building out new features of the platform to further empower Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Pipeline Management, Canvassing and Event Marketing, Channel Sales and Marketing Partnerships, and Configure-Price-Quote aspects of the platform.
- Prototyping and implementing core business logic, web services, and database automation design for our internal and public applications.
- Contributing to the development of reusable components and frameworks.
- Developing proprietary libraries, services, packages, applications, and APIs that are going to set our business apart from the pack for both our internal corporate users and our customers.
- Continuously staying up to date with the latest trends and industry best practices.
- Designing and building clean, high performing, user-oriented, fast, efficient, extensible, scalable Salesforce and Salesforce-integrated applications following best practices and using the latest technologies.
- Integrating with SOAP and REST APIs including custom web services and popular APIs (Google, Amazon, Bing, Salesforce, and more).
- Implementing and Integrating with key Third-Party Applications when appropriate to provide the best end user experience.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text