Client Services Analyst
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Client Services Analyst is primarily responsible for hands-on leadership of the Key Client Services team in their daily activities and interaction with clients though personalized service to key customers and top brokers while managing their own portfolio of customers. This position requires regular interaction with multiple functions to assist in the management of Direct Energy Business’s largest most profitable customers and service-related projects. They must perform analysis and problem resolution, and contribute to the development of new processes and procedures, to enable delivery of an outstanding customer experience geared towards retaining the customer relationship.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred, with 3-5 years of customer facing experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic, with a high degree of accountability and professionalism
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to: manage multiple priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines, work effectively with cross-functional teams, solve problems and make quick decisions
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of North American gas and power markets and competitors would be considered an asset
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all lifecycle interactions as relates to Key customers
- Proactively manages end-to-end service delivery for eligible customers to ensure timely on-boarding (enrollment, welcome and account set-up), billing and collection activity including resolution of all issues originating during the customer lifecycle
- Resolves customer issues (originated via the customers or through Elite Brokers) related to billing and payment in multiple systems, sometimes working in conjunction with relevant functional groups to ensure resolution at first contact
- Assists in helping reduce operating expenditures by championing electronic billing and payments activity related to Key customers
- Proactively contacts assigned Key customers on a periodic basis to ensure service delivery is aligned with their expectation and highlights insights to direct Manager
- Focuses on delivering an outstanding customer experience as measured by Net Promoter Score or Moment Of Truth surveys and proactively takes actions to address outstanding gaps in service delivery as highlighted
- Assists in related initiatives to improve customer experience across the business including but not limited to training Customer Relations Representatives on an ad-hoc basis
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text