Speak Up Analyst
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- Negotiating, influencing and communication skills to command professional respect. Developing close ‘trusted adviser’ relationships with key business leaders. Wins hearts and minds across the business and inspires others to act for the betterment of our business and its customers.
- Clear understanding and absolute adherence to ethical principles, company values, Business Principles and policies.
- Good oral and written communication skills with analytical skills and the ability to identify and explain compliance requirements and convey difficult messages to all stakeholders.
- Track record of collaborating to help facilitate their role in ensuring the effectiveness of the ethics and compliance program.
- Managing complexity in a fast moving environment.
- Supports but also challenges for improvement.
- Personally accountable.
- Confronts difficult situations with sensitivity.
- Treats others fairly and equally.
- Bachelor’s Degree or beyond from accredited four-year university or college (or equivalent experience).
- Acts as one of the Global Ethics and Compliance Operations team managing and dealing with matters coming into the global Speak Up line for Centrica.
- Primary point of contact for the management of concerns, queries and investigations flowing directly from the Speak Up line in North America and also oversees the timely management of investigations being carried out by others (also flowing from Speak Up).
- Ensures that all matters coming into the Speak Up line in North America are appropriately handled.
- Responsible for operating all processes and controls operating through the Speak Up line (To include but not limited to the intake, triage, escalation and closing processes for Speak Up).
- Assists in the operation of the Speak Up employee helpline and provides an internal resource with which concerned parties may communicate after other formal channels and resources have been exhausted.
- Conduct independent monitoring, reviews and investigations into ethics and compliance matters as required on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for assisting in generating management information concerning Speak Up on a periodic basis so as to keep management informed of the Speak Up MI.
- Provide answers to employee questions about company policies, procedures and standards and escalate to Compliance management or other functional areas as needed.
- Provide support to other pillars of the Ethics & Compliance Operations team including risk and reporting, codes, registers and training as required.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability