Solar Operations Surveyor
We’re Direct Energy (DE) Solar—the leading residential solar specialist in the country; a believer of change, technology, and goodwill; an enthusiast for renewable energy and a greener planet.
Solar Operations Surveyors, survey solar installation locations to meet contractual and customers requirements. Operations Surveyors work closely with Project Leads to communicate roof survey measurements and conditions, interior structural measurements, and the homes electrical specifications. Operation Surveyors perform surveys through on site roof surveys and document survey data through a project management database
- Experience with Google SketchUp or related programs
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact in a team environment.
- Efficient time management in order to handle multiple projects simultaneously including prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet all deadlines.
- Valid drivers license.
- Implement Direct Energy Solars survey standard operating procedure.
- Determine site quality and other solar feasibility factors by performing shade analyses of system locations.
- Survey system locations by visiting customers properties and taking rooftop measurements of roof lines and obstructions using a Pathfinder, Suneye, or other solar equipment.
- Review service contracts and amend system designs to meet contractual requirements.
- Perform structural and electrical surveys to document needed information for Operations team.
- Admen system designs through onsite measurements and on-site solar access data; tailor designs as necessary to meet colleague or customer requirements.
- Implement Direct Energy Solars safety polices on and off project sites.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and respond promptly and professionally to Project Leads.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of residential solar products, solar survey tools, associated accessories, and solar system installation methodologies.
- Follow Direct Energy Solars policies regarding use of company vehicles and promptly inform supervisors of any accidents or vehicle maintenance issues.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability