Manager, Portfolio Analytics
Job DescriptionDE Business is the largest commercial and industrial retailer in North America
based on customer numbers. It provides natural gas and electricity sales to
small, medium and large-size businesses, public institutions, and government.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Engineering; MBA finance or accounting desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years of directly related experience.
- Ability to prioritize quickly and efficiently while multi-tasking, dealing with interruptions, and working in a high-paced energetic environment.
- Ability to develop internal and external networks and present data and analysis to internal and external clients as required.
- Excellent computer skills with heavy proficiency in spreadsheet; database applications and computer programming recommended.
- Advanced problem solving, and analytical skills with the ability to think and act independently.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must be highly accurate and detail oriented during critical time operations.
- Manage and supervise all Portfolio Analytics team associates and assure adherence to all Centrica company policy and procedural requirements.
- Directly responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of all Asset Management settlement and reporting activities.
- Represent the Asset Management organization to all internal and external clients including: Origination team, Regulatory team, Compliance team, Credit team, Legal team, Sales and Trade teams, Accounting team, Regional Transmission Operators (RTO)/Independent System Operators (ISO), Market Monitoring Units, NERC, FERC, EPA, State, Green-e, and local agencies, Generation Owners, and Fuel Suppliers.
- Develop and distribute casual analysis regarding Asset management RTO/ISO, fuel supplier, and counterparty settlement credits and charges.
- Create and maintain RTO/ISO accounts and user security privileges Customer Account Manager (CAM).
- Develop and maintain Asset Management cost models and train Asset Management associates on accurate execution.
- Directly responsible for Asset Management capacity auction participation including strategy and execution.
- Assist with Asset management contract negotiation and development.
- Assist with Asset Management collateral, physical schedule, and credit support.
- Create efficient and streamlined Asset Management settlement and reporting processes and procedures.
- Lead special projects as requested by management.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability