Group Business Performance Manager
The Group Business Performance Manager shall provide insight into the current and expected performance of the Centrica Group to the Group Head of Corporate Finance, the Group CFO, the Centrica Executive Committee and other key stakeholders.
- Salary - £55,000 - £65,000
- Managing the Group Plan Process to provide a benchmark of the expected future performance of the Group
- Produce accurate forecasts of the Group’s financial performance and financial risk through various forecasting and planning processes
- Providing a single consistent view of the Group’s results for Board, CEC, Investor Relations, Treasury and other parties
- Driving performance through group-wide performance management discussions
- Delivering adhoc analysis and support for major projects and proposals
- Being the key business partner to the Business Unit performance management teams
- Need to quickly establish good Stakeholder relationships across the organisation
- A qualified finance professional educated with degree and recognised accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACA)
- Strong analysis and commercial skills
- Attention to detail and passion for quality
- Ability to be credible, engaging and build good relationships with senior finance managers
- Demonstrate great team work and enthusiasm
- Naturally well organised
- Ability to understand complex issues and present them in a simple way
- Appetite to take responsibility and lead change across the Group
- The role involves periods of high workloads and competing demands from senior stakeholders
- Some travel may be required to visit other company locations for meetings
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Chris.Powell@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Group Business Performance Manager R9916794’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com