Business Data Manager
The Business Data Manager will manage the ongoing timely and outcome-focused analysis of quality and operational performance data, in order to support improvements in performance.
- Location: Leicester, Leeds, Cardiff, Hattersley, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Uddingston or Staines
- Salary: Competitive, £5,100 car allowance, bonus and benefits
- Analyse data around quality performance and operational performance in order to understand what has happened, and why, and drawing inferences from this
- Work closely with the Root Cause Analysis team for deep dive analysis
- Work closely with the Continuous Improvement team, feeding them analytics from the business
- Ensure production of reports and associated commentary on operational performance in a timely manner as required
- Collaborate with Customer Operations and UK Home colleagues as required
- Ensure the Competence and Training framework policy and procedures are adhered to in order that each team member attains and maintains the required level of competency to perform their role
- Lead, motivate, manage, coach and develop the team to optimise performance, supporting them to achieve planned goals and holding them to account
- Motivate colleagues to give feedback and ideas for continuous improvement
- Previous experience as analyst with responsibility for producing analysis and reports • Experience with statistical software tools
- Leadership of specialist teams of analysts
- Ability to prioritise, plan, manage and deliver timely and effective analysis and reporting
- Ability to produce clear, concise documents and analysis using PowerPoint and Excel and other tools as required to facilitate comprehension and clear decision making
- Positive, constructive and pragmatic approach to analysis and insight with an emphasis on collaboration and good execution
- Team leadership, ensuring that individuals build capability & skills to fulfil their roles, recognising and rewarding performance appropriately
- Understanding of our internal customers and find cost effective and consistent ways to meet their needs
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Becki.Brunetti@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Business Data Manager R9920514’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com