An exciting opportunity to join our office based HSES team. At Centrica, we share a common purpose to help our customers today and secure energy for tomorrow. As a Safety Advisor for DE&P (Distributed Energy & Power) and EM&T (Energy Marketing & Trading) at our Windsor Office, you could play your part.
What you can expect from us
We promote an open, friendly and welcoming culture and offer a generous salary, plus a self tailored and flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle, enabling you to perform to the best of your ability, safe in the knowledge that your life outside of the working environment is also considered.
Location: UK Flexible
The role will report directly to the Safety Manager HSES for DE&P and EM&T and will be part of the Business Partner Team to support the embedded HSES teams.
- Support the Safety Manager for DE&P and EM&T in the development of the HSES management system for DE&P and EM&T
- Develop an understanding of EM&T HSES performance and opportunities for improvement
- Lead the HSES planning, information management and communication for HSES in EM&T working with the Safety manager to ensure programmes are comparable across DE&P and EM&T
- Manage the HSES input into the EM&T developing LNG shipping operations. Driving consistency with DE&P and group HSES, whilst sharing best practice
- Experienced HSES professional – NEBOSH Diploma and IEMA
- Bachelor's Degree in HSES, or related field experience in an LNG operating company
- Experience working in a matrix global organization
- History of demonstrated performance, leadership, and innovation
- Research, analysis and judgment skills
- Excellent professional writing and communications skills
- Strong knowledge of HSES/industry organization standards
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and technical writing skills
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Andy.Malyon@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Safety Advisor R9920137’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.