Key Accounts Manager
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for working with clients across their designated markets and sales territory and to find, develop and close projects that meet the needs of Dyno B2B. The KAM will be measured on a number of key metrics, namely the size, cost effectiveness and profitability of projects they contract.
Location – Homebased
Salary – £35,000 plus bonus and extensive benefits
- Ensure all deals are sufficiently robust to deliver positive customer outcomes.
- Source and convert relevant B2B growth opportunities
- Enhance relationships with existing clients to grow revenue through developing additional work streams and creating value propositions with the client.
- Identify, evaluate and develop schemes that meet the B2B criteria (in line with business strategy)
- Develop a territory plan for the respective area and regularly update this in line with internal/external factors that may change the boundaries we work to.
- Ensure the KAM sales pipeline is accurate at all times and that the forecasts are maintained on a weekly basis.
- Develop and grow the internal and external network to support hitting sales targets.
- Ensure all deals are commercially robust and deliver best value for the business.
- Implement Insight documents for significant new commercial opportunities
- Implement Account plans for all existing customers
- Maintain a personal action plan that addresses shortfalls in achievement
- Plan approaches and pitches / presentations
- Sales focus in a fast paced B2B environment
- Strong customer focus and good understanding of relevant customer segment.
- An ability to implement and maintain an accurate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Ability to work at pace and handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Commercial and financial awareness in a franchise environment, with a robust understanding of P&L and financial projections
- Confidence at interfacing at all levels throughout an organisation
- PC literate – with a good understanding of Excel, PowerPoint and CRM databases
- High level communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence and hold a position in a debate
- A successful track record of target achievement in a high performing sales team – comfortable with the level of accountability this brings
- An excellent track record of developing strategic account relationships
- Specialist knowledge of the Franchise Industry and it’s challenges
- Proven ability to engage, present and negotiate at a senior level.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Key Accounts Manager R9916609’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.
Location - Flexible - Home Based
Salary - Competitive