Stay Process Manager
Stay Process Manager
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits Package
We are looking for a strong technical manager to lead, motivate, engage and support a team of 10 agents to achieve high performance results in line with Company processes; delivering a first class customer service and increase the profitability of the business, whilst remaining committed to treating customers fairly. Activity supports the compliance and process performance for all SME renewals and upgrade activity, including running all BAU controls, fix on fail activity, and driving process improvement to reduce operational cost.
The successful candidate will be a strong people and process manager with a keen eye for technical/analytical detail.
Technical Role Responsibilities
- Develop e2e performance metrics, and drive improvement plans across responsible operational teams to deliver high standards for all customer and commercial outcomes
- Use operational insights, MI and develop specific analysis to drive delivery of operational process improvements to ensure they are able to meet all current and future customer and business requirements
- Manage the e2e sales renewals and upgrade processes; liaise with Customer Services, Sales Channels, Customer Transfer Team, Billing Teams, IS, Marketing and relevant stakeholders to maximise value and customer experience
- To liaise with process owners across the business to ensure that the end-to-end processing of sales meets established SLA’s for quality and accuracy
- Support the Quality and Compliance requirements to ensure processes and systems support business and industry standards
- Ensure data quality throughout the entire sales process, updating all approved BGB systems where appropriate
- Develop process adherence monitoring, and identify areas of risk and improvement, with effective feedback to sales agents, back office and technical teams
Leading and Performance Management Responsibilities:
- To lead a team by motivating and engaging individuals to achieve high performance results and improvements in NPS customer satisfaction, in line with objectives and KPIs
- Effective attendance and performance management of the team, with regular 121s securing individuals commitment, setting clear expectations and measuring and monitoring behaviours and outcomes achieved
- Effective coaching and development of the team, with regular 121s focusing on the skills gaps, the support needed and adopting the best practice coaching techniques for individuals to perform their role aligned to the BGB sales principles
- To create a positive working environment where individuals are able to reach their full potential, communicating clearly and getting individuals involved, inspired and motivated, adapting to change and working to continuous improvement
- Knowledge of the non-domestic energy industry, specifically ‘Renewals’
- Good understanding of end-to-end sales processes and systems
- A proven track record of people and performance management within the last few years
- Demonstrable tactical and commercial awareness of the sales function, direct sales channels and business process knowledge
- Proven ability to communicate and present to all levels
This role will be both rewarding and challenging and will require a self motivated professional who seeks the opportunity to work within a growing business and a PLC within the FTSE 100.
What you can expect from us
We promote an open, friendly and welcoming culture and offer a generous salary, plus a self tailored and flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle. This will enable you to perform to the best of your ability, safe in the knowledge that your life outside of the working environment is also considered
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Stay Process Manager R9919871’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.