Area Network Manager
Accountable for the performance and development of a region of franchises in the delivery of all services provided under the Dyno brand, in order to deliver positive customer outcomes.
This involves supporting, inspiring and motivating a group of franchises in delivering industry leading customer service metrics and performance standards and supporting a culture of continuous improvement.
We are looking for an Area Network Manager within the London and South East area, responsible for the management of a specific group of franchisees.
- Work with franchises and support functions to ensure that all work complies with current codes, standards and legislation, particularly Health and Safety, compliance and technical, to ensure the wellbeing of employees, customers and their premises
- Achieve service excellence in the franchise network through delivery of all customer service metrics, developing a culture of continuous improvement and ensuring any shortfalls are addressed in a timely and constructive manner to deliver the right outcomes
- Support the effective management of conduct risk and service delivery across our portfolio of business channels
- Support franchisees to maximise their contribution when new products and services are introduced, which further enhance the service offering to domestic, commercial and key account customers
- Support correct licensing of franchisees so that they conform to the license obligations and business procedures at all times
- Support the “renewal” process for franchisees to ensure the business is fully assessed, robust decisions are made, and the franchisee is involved at all stages of the process
- Support the franchisee agreement breach procedure and where necessary, instigate a licence agreement franchisee termination
- Supports the PIL process and instigate performance improvement notifications were necessary
- Analysis of statistical data and communicating this in a simple and straightforward manner
- Participate in an On Call / OOH rota as part of the Field Operations team in an escalation capacity, and be readily available for telephone and email contact during ‘on call’ times to deal with operational issues as they arise People & Leadership
- Responsible for supporting the achievement of financial targets
- Drive delivery of aged debt owed to Dyno
- Regional budget / P&L delivery
The Ideal Candidate
- Confidence and credibility with highly developed communications to drive behavioural and performance improvement
- Effective decision making that will deliver business goals
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of business key performance indicators
- Understanding of P&L and key business drivers
- Knowledge of the Franchise Industry and its challenges
- Influencing key external stakeholders
- Experience of field based operations and the creating of a culture of continuous improvement
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders in delivery of a service that delivers positive customer outcomes
- A clear methodical approach to diagnosing improvement needs and ability to facilitate appropriate interventions
- Effective networking and relationship building skills, with experience at interfacing at all levels throughout an organisation
- Salary: Between £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience.
- Car, bonus and an extensive range of benefits included
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Area Network Manager R9920641’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com