Reward Programs Coordinator
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong communication and people skills with the ability to work with a wide range of individuals and teams to complete tasks.
- Proven experience as event coordinator.
- A proven track record of organizing successful events.
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills.
- Able to handle stress and remain calm.
- Problem-solving ability.
- A friendly, outgoing and approachable personality.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Liaise with the sales, Human Resources, Finance, and MIS on implementing, updating and explaining NASP and President Club programs and standings.
- Responsible to work with the leadership team managers within the Sales organization to collect and report on anticipated channel specific sales activity.
- Responsible for planning, implementation and creative output of planned events organized by Sales Departments.
- Responsible for producing regularly recurring communications related to reward programs such as standings reports, monthly /weekly huddles or newsletters.
- Develop advertising, promotions and communications that create synergies within the organization to help communicate overall strategy and overall company goals.
- Support development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials in collaboration with Marketing to support sales and marketing programs and motivate sales teams.
- Assist Sales Directors in event planning and execution. Liaise between sales teams and all third party vendors.
- Identifying ways to improve current reward programs to make them effective and efficient.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external and internal customers.
- Prepare month-end Sales standings as requested
- Anticipate and prepare documents and logistics needed for meetings and maintain various reports.
- Maintain special event dates, reports, and provide updates as necessary.
- Provide relevant information to all departments as needed, receive and direct calls, respond to inquiries and research issues when appropriate.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>