Sales Mgr. Strategic Partnerships
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- BA or BS degree required
- At least ten (10) years of experience managing Sales, with demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets in a direct sales role
- Established relationships with Fortune 100 corporations and other large strategic partners
- Excellent Sales and negotiation skills
- Focused, bottom-line and performance driven personality
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead a high-performance team
- Excellent communication and ‘people’ skills, good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fit with Direct Energy vision & values
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Contribute to the overall leadership of the Direct Energy Small Business
- Contribute to the professional and personal development of team members
- Contribute to the success of Direct Energy through cross-BU collaboration at all levels
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with corporate partners, affiliations, associations, municipalities, and chambers of commerce
- Developing and enforcing appropriate agreements between the 3rd party partners and DEB
- Developing and enforcing appropriate Quality and Compliance processes
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for the business
- Taking responsibility for profit and loss
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities through positive customer experience.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>