Do you want to be part of an organisation helping to create a high quality agile orientated PMO service?
We at Connected Home are at the forefront of the upcoming Internet of Things (IoT) industry. We are now looking for an experienced PMO Analysts to join our expanding team based at our Rathbone Place offices in Central London.
- Location: Rathbone Place, nr Tottenham Court Road, London
- Package circa: £40,000 (inc bonus, pension, flexsa)
We are entering an exciting phase at Connected Home where we are maturing and scaling our agile development methodology. This role has a huge part to play in developing a PMO framework that is innovative and adaptable assuring we continue our fast paced and customer driven programmes. Our goal is to create an industry leading PMO function setting the standard by which other enterprise Agile organisations are measured.
We are looking for candidates with the right skills and energy to help us deliver this fast maturing service and our vision for the future.
- Design and implement appropriate reporting methodology to give senior management visibility of programme progress
- Develop structures in JIRA and similar tooling to support our programmes
- Support the introduction of an end to end delivery framework adapted to support a fast moving product and service business
- Provide unique insights to the creation / collation of programme and company risk information to support Monthly risks reviews with the senior leadership team
- Providing guidance and working with project and programme managers with outcome based performance reporting for programme boards
- Support for programme function in the management of key governance forums
- Engage with non-Connected Home change groups i.e. UK Home & Centrica IS
- Lead agile improvement iniatives to better the collaboration of teams
- Management of project initiatives as appropriate
What the team is looking for are individuals with experience and behaviours as follows
- Experience within JIRA and Agile
- Energy and enthusiasm to work within a vibrant and diverse change portfolio
- Engaging personality with excellent influencing skills
- Ability to analyse complex data and find the story that lies beneath
- Great relationship management skills to become an honest and trusted partner to Programme and Project Managers
- An eye for detail and a passion for quality
- Ability to use your own initiative within a framework which delivers a standard and consistent service to all our change programmes
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of providing PMO support for major change programmes
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies