Digital Process Analyst
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
Required Experience & Skills:
- College degree in business, economics or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical skills - able to quickly understand, isolate and resolve issues
- Previous experience where demonstrated critical thinking skills can be shown
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic, and independent work environment with excellent orientation to details and accuracy.
- Must be goal oriented and driven towards success.
- Excellent time management, and oral & written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn other proprietary software as needed.
- Ability to interview other subject matter experts, technical teams and end users to understand process / system
- Quick and self-directed learner
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Significant Call Center experience
- Strong working knowledge of retail energy industry
- Process improvement skills such as Lean / Six Sigma
- SQL query writing proficiency
- This position is in Houston, TX. Up to 50% travel.
- Conduct on-site and remote audits of digital telesales execution
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for process and system on the telesales functions
- Drive troubleshooting efforts to understand & resolve issues agents are experiencing with digital telesales systems and processes
- Be the voice of call center application evolution for digital telesales per best practices
- Collaborate with multiple teams to identify and promote process and/or system changes needed to improve digital telesales performance including regulatory compliance and process adherence
- Support Training Team to create effective knowledge management materials for digital telesales functions
- Manage end-to-end order mapping, analysis and reporting on digital telesales performance
- Supporting the other digital teams with both partners and vendors
- Special projects, research and ad hoc analysis as requested
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text