Quality Training Specialist
Location – Oxford. Salary £24,000 plus excellent benefits
The Quality & Training Specialist is responsible for ensuring that quality assurance is adhered to and for assisting the Sales Operations Manager to drive the teams focus on delivering against the team and individual objectives and quarterly targets for quality assurance.
They are responsible for the Quality KPI’s and for ensuring that best practise is followed by all existing and new members of staff. The Quality and Training Specialists will conduct daily quality checks on Sales Operations Administrators work and provide weekly feedback to the Sales Operations Manager along with recommendations for refresher training and potential process improvements to enhance the quality score. The Quality & Training Specialists are responsible for ensuring that all new starters are trained to an agreed standard and follow up work is completed to ensure accuracy standards are maintained in the post training environment.
Further Responsibilities include:
- Completing daily quality control checks on the work of the Sales Operations teams to meet quarterly targets
- Provide weekly quality statistics to all members of the Sales Operation teams indicating the quality of current performance.
- Undertaking project work: For example, to ensure that all Sales Operation processes are documented. These will be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure they are current and accurate.
- Facilitating new-starter training documentation for Sales Operation Administrators.
- Facilitating new-starter training for Sales Operation Administrators.
- Providing refresher training as necessary and updating relevant training documentation as necessary.
- Provide detailed Training Needs Analysis and ensure that this is documented and acted upon.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated with well developed communication and presentation capabilities. You must have Strong organisational skills with a methodical approach coupled with the ability to prioritise workloads often under conflicting deadlines.
We are also looking for the following skills and experience:
- Essential: Working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (including intermediate level Excel)
- Essential: excellent communication skills
- Essential: Strong leadership skills
- Desirable: Familiarity with Salesforce systems
- Desirable: prior knowledge of the Energy industry
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button. To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Quality Training Specialist R9918742’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.