Dyno Health & Safety Manager - South East London
A skilled, nationwide plumbing & drainage workforce, on hand all day, every day
At Dyno, we respond to plumbing & drainage emergencies nationwide 24/7, 365 days a year – from blocked drains to excavation and repairs for the domestic and commercial sector.
We are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to develop, implement and promote health and safety best practice across the business, ensuring the Company complies with all current health and safety legislation, approved codes of practice and guidance relating to occupational health and safety management. You will be responsible for ensuring that health & safety management arrangements are robust and effective.
You will be based at our Head Office in Beckenham but will be travelling around South East London & North Kent to complete engineer audits.
Your role will include:
- The implementation of the Company Health and Safety Policy, as per the organisation and arrangements for implementing the Policy, set down in the company handbook
- Conducting rigorous audits to ensure policy compliance and that recommendations and action plans are implemented, within agreed timescales
- Completing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Investigating accidents and incidents and producing the relevant accident/incident reports and notification to the relevant bodies
- Ensuring safe plant and machinery and safe movement, storage and use of substances.
- Continued development of the Health and Safety Management System to ensure sustained integrity
You will be customer focussed and possess excellent communication skills. You must be NEBOSH qualified and have working experience with COSHH and a practical knowledge of all appropriate health and safety legislation. Experience within the drainage / plumbing sector would be an advantage but not essential.
This role is flexible to suit either a full time or part time individual. We are offering a competitive salary (pro-rated / day rate available for part time) plus Company benefits which include pension, laptop, fuel allowance and / or use of Company vehicle.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org