Commercial Forecasting Manager
The Commercial Forecasting Manager will support the Head of Services Planning and Performance in the development of the annual operating plan for Services and Connected Homes portfolios across ES & S.
Drive the creation and evolution of accurate outturn forecasts and drive delivery of effective performance managament information for the weekly Channel Performance Meeting and Business Performance Meetings to facilitate senior (N-2,N-3) decision making Lead development within UK Homes sales in terms of forecasting and planning technical capability
This role is based in our Staines office
- Support the development of grounded commercial plans based on UK Home customer and product strategy, working closely with Head of Services Planning and Performance and Energy Planning and Performance Manager
- Manage the preparation of channel pro-formas, channel inputs and challenge and review around the OP process for UK Home stakeholder managing channel leaders through this process
- Own preparation of dashboard showing weekly performance against agreed targets (covering acquisition and retention), including driver analysis (e.g. lead rate, conversion rate) by product and channel (transitioning actual completion of template to MI); act as lead for stakeholder conversations with MI
- Provide analytical support for development of forecasts of commercial performance vs. plan to give weekly view of month/quarter/annual outturn, covering acquisition and retention, by product and channel
- Lead preparation for Channel Performance Meeting and BPM
- Within all aspects of the role put the Customer at the heart of decision making and support the UKES&S ambition to lead the digital transformation of our industry
The Ideal Candidate
- A proven ability to forecast taking account a range of inputs over a range of timeframes within a channel and product matrix
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create complex and detailed models with a strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A proven communicator who is able to clearly articulate the workings of the analysis and drivers of performance based on a clearly structured driver tree logic
Additional Website Text
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Simon.Mansfield@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Commercial Forecasting Manager R9918701’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.