Business Lead North Sea
- Development, approval and execution of asset strategies and building into a coherent Asset wide strategy.
- Identify and drive major and minor capital project opportunities in line with the strategy.
- Responsible for creating the business case for all investment decisions (including brownfield).
- Screen and execute on business development opportunities in line with the strategy through active networking with internal and external business development environments including other upstream players and advisors.
- Collation and communication of the annual business plans
- Build hub goal and objectives within the business plan cycle - ensuring they are reflective of each other.
- Develop/manage strategies to improve asset performance
- Represent the asset when interfacing cross functionally, acting as delegate business owner on behalf of the asset manager.
- Coordinate cross Functional Asset meetings
- Attend / coordinate Opcom meetings. Own and take responsibility for the development of partner budgets ensuring the input from appropriate operations and functional teams. Manage AFEs, ensure budget approval and working as the business owner within the Centrica organisation.
- Work seamlessly with JV & Commercial team to build and nurture partner relationships.
- Engage with Government Agencies and NGO’s as required.
- Creates and co-ordinates cross function input to all investment papers
- Strong communicator, demonstrates positive challenge in an open collaborative environment. Acts with pace and supports and leads change.
- Deals well with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Able to influence partners and manages contracts to an advantage.
- Utilizes internal and external networks to gain additional perspectives and make better decisions
- Empowers people with the authority, accountability and autonomy to take ownership
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email David.Shedden@centrica.com typing Business Lead North Sea R9918376 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.