Principal Well Engineer
- An experienced and competent practitioner in well integrity and completions. Manages the well integrity and reporting process. Approves and communicates well life cycle management requirements. Provides specialist input to completions and interventions aspects of wells assurance process
- Pro-actively provide advice and guidance to capital projects in their nominated area of expertise.
- Provide service to and collaborates closely with Asset Managers, Operations Managers and Senior Project Managers
- Responsible for well Intervention SoR for integrity repairs
- Responsible for managing Well integrity performance
- Well Integrity Technical Authority 2 for the portfolio of European wells
- Performs and assists in wells Project Assurance
- Performs well integrity contractor management
- Ensure compliance to Centrica Technical Standards and national and international engineering standards, recommended practices, guidelines and codes of practice
- Advises Head of Wells Function of deviations and non-conformances to Centrica Standards and Engineering codes
- Responsible for managing and control of well integrity equipment specialist (Senior Well Engineer)
- Proactively provide support and guidance to capital projects and asset in their nominated discipline
- Develop and maintain interface and relationship with key external stakeholders and regulatory bodiest
- Occasional offshore or vendor
- Well engineering principles
- Well Integrity technical knowledge
- Completion, Intervention & Well Engineering technical knowledge
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Engineering discipline degree preferably chartered engineer
- In depth experience of well engineering principles
- Broad experience of well related operations
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing Principal Well Engineer R9917508 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.