Director, North American Power Pricing
Job DescriptionDE Business is the largest commercial and industrial retailer in North America
based on customer numbers. It provides natural gas and electricity sales to
small, medium and large-size businesses, public institutions, and government.
- Must be able to react quickly to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and confidence to update senior management on team’s performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Economics, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or a similar discipline.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the retail energy sector, preferably in power pricing.
- Experience in managing people.
- Lead the North American Power Pricing team of approximately 28 employees.
- Responsible for pricing all power products offered by Direct Energy.
- Manage a large team in multiple locations. Will manage 3 experienced managers in three different locations along with managing an offshore team of 5-6 through our Genpact relationship.
- Ability to work with other groups within the company such as Sales, Customer Operations, Load Forecasting and IT
- Deploy finite FTE resources to meet our Sales Team’s NMUC goal and deliver a simple experience for our customers in regards to pricing requests.
- Work with IT as we integrate and upgrade our infrastructure capabilities related to pricing. A majority of this role, 70%, in the first year will be working with IT on improving our systems and stabilizing our pricing engine to meet high levels of deals.
- Oversee pricing and cost of goods sold (COGS) for our C&I business and our Residential business. Must maintain the highest level of transparency in communicating how the COGS are built up for the C&I sales team along with North American Home.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability