Recent HVAC Graduates Charlotte
Have you recently graduated from a technical school and looking to start your HVAC career? Having a hard time getting your foot in the door with training but no experience? My name is Ben Winrich and I am the technical school recruiter for Direct Energy. Currently we are hiring technical school graduates for the position of Start-up technician and maintenance technician. This is a full time direct hire position with excellent benefits.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- 1-2 years of HVAC experience preferred and excellent customer service skills.
- Managing multiple task at one time.
- Professional appearance.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Able to problem solve.
- Good Organizational skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime and or weekends as required.
- Ability to climb and descend ladders while carrying up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver in confined spaces i.e. crawlspaces, attics, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Completes all mandatory paperwork in a timely manner.
- Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner.
- Positive Attitude.
- Great work ethic.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnose, and repairs.
- HVAC systems in customer’s under construction new home.
- Performs preventative maintenance and proactive repairs when needed.
- Represents company by serving as a direct company contact.
- Responds to calls in a timely manner.
- Determines parts to order for repairs in a timely manner.
- Complete paperwork for each job, including daily time, job status and duration.
- Records parts, materials, labor and other cost data per job and return unused resources to warehouse.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
- Medical and Dental coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX).
- Prescription drug coverage through CVS Caremark.
- Telemedicine services through MDLIVE.
- Vision coverage through VSP.
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, and Commuter Benefits through WageWorks.
- Employee Assistance Program through Magellan.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and Disability coverage through Principal.
- Voluntary group benefits through MetLife, including Auto and Home Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage, Hospital Indemnity, and Met Law legal protection.
- Back-up child and adult/elder care services through Bright Horizons.
- Matching 401(k) Plan through Fidelity.