Senior Reliability Engineer
The Senior Reliability Engineer is a role within the operations support team and as such provides support to both the Offshore and Onshore assets. This role will deliver; Analysis and reporting of reliability data; RCA action management; Utilisation of SAP to interrogate planned maintenance routines and corrective maintenance; Interrogate system diagnostic software; Support in failure investigations; Facilitate Root Cause Analysis investigations and will manage third party reliability studies or contractors as required
- Proactively monitor, review and analyse plant and equipment performance to identify opportunities to maximise reliability and availability and assist in sharing best practice across both UK and overseas operations.
- Assist discipline reliability engineers in investigation of failures where required
- Facilitate Root Cause Analyses on critical equipment or system failures
- Production of regular reports, reliability data & trends as directed
- Manage actions arising from RCAs and Loss Meeting to ensure actionees are closing out actions in a timely manner
- Provide input to maintenance strategies including condition based monitoring for Asset equipment
- Assist with Condition Based Maintenance scheduling
- Undertake regular asset visits to liaise with operations personnel
- Take ownership for the continuous development of personal and technical expertise and knowledge
- Ensure work is completed in compliance with corporate standards and HSE&SR policies & procedures and industry regulations
- Provide recommendations and business justification for reliability improvement projects, project managing these recommendations to completion
- Conducts all activities in a safe and effective manner and raises safety and environmental issues immediately and in line with corporate policy.
- Carries out duties in a way that maximises value and minimises waste and risk. Undertakes the role in line with corporate policy and demonstrates behaviours in line with Centrica's values at all times.
- Readily accepts accountability.
- Continuously develops ways of working by seeking feedback from colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Complies with project management disciplines, effectively utilises knowledge databases and actively participates in project reviews
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of engineering principles and practical application
- Ability to work in a fast moving, customer focused environment whilst maintaining the highest ethical integrity.
- Proven ability to interact effectively at all levels and encourage a team ethos across core crew and subcontractors.
- Degree qualified Engineer in any technical discipline
- Experienced reliability engineer with experience in reliability engineering
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email David.Shedden@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Senior Reliability Engineer R9917391’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.