L&D Academy Specialist - Leadership & Management
The L&D Academy Specialist will support development of the Management & Leadership Academy strategy through responsibility for the design and development of the learning curriculum and learning portfolio.
They will be responsible for delivering the learning requirements of the business as identified by Directors of L&D and L&D Consultants and for managing all learning initiatives aligned to the Management & Leadership Academy.
- Owns the strategic direction of the Management & Leadership Academy curriculum and learning portfolio.
- Use external and internal insight to shape the strategic intent and vision for the learning portfolio for the Management & Leadership Academy.
- Reviews the L&D Demand Plan to identify future competency needs for Centrica (with input from L&D Consultants) and inform the Academy learning portfolio.
- Lead the development of content based on the requirements of the business.
- Own all competency / assessment methodologies, learning frameworks and approaches for their portfolio.
- Lead an Academy Steering Group to ensure business sponsorship and alignment.
- Participate in a design steering committee to support consistency in approaches and knowledge sharing.
- Understand the regulatory and conduct requirements of the business and integrate these throughout the Academy.
- Provide group facilitation and individual coaching support for the business, where relevant and required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven experience of developing a group-wide learning strategy and developing learning for a variety of roles across a large, matrix organisation.
- Demonstrable track record of translating vision, innovative strategies and business requirements into clear, actionable goals and delivering excellent results.
- Demonstrable experience of the design, development and implementation of a centralised learning curriculum and portfolio.
- Experience in developing a learning curriculum that includes the regulatory requirements.
- Successful track record of operating commercially and executing plans effectively
- Proven ability to contribute to the development of the overall L&D strategy and vision.
- A proven track record of converting comprehensive strategy to action.
- Experience of setting a clear vision and motivating others to deliver exceptional results.
- Previous experience of building an effective learning curriculum and portfolio comprising of internal and external solutions.
We are currently transforming the way we approach learning and development across Centrica, to improve people capability and business performance, by building an effective and efficient learning and development environment.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing L&D Academy Specialist - Leadership & Management R9909753 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.
Salary up to £70,000 plus bonus and benefits