The campaign manager is responsible for the creative development and management of integrated internal communications campaigns and programmes that deliver against pre-agreed KPIs, objectives, budgets and audience sets. These will include creative solutions such as full internal communications and internal marketing campaigns; videos; design to support specific messaging and events or key presentations. The campaign manager will take responsibility for working with stakeholders and Creative Services (CS) colleagues to prepare the appropriate briefs; liaising with suppliers and other relevant internal colleagues (Regulatory, Brand, procurement, etc) and maintaining the related administration for the project (budget tracking; contact reports; creative briefs).
- Relationship management with key internal stakeholders from across the business to provide interpretative thinking and support to help them with internal communications delivery requirements
- Preparation of relevant documents such as creative briefs, project plans, production schedules and budget trackers, to effectively manage the project from end-to-end
- Creative input and direction, supported by the Head of Creative Services and senior designer/agency, to ensure the programmes and campaigns meet objectives, timescales, audiences, messaging and budget
- Work with other internal colleagues to ensure we apply due diligence, best practice and adhere to policies and protocols (Regulatory; Legal; Brand). Also provide alignment between internal and external communications, where appropriate
- Manage and work with third party suppliers to develop creative solutions and ensure agencies are kept updated on processes, brand guidelines, etc
- Contribute to the evaluation of the effectiveness, and other measurement criteria, of all campaigns and projects
- Assist with the management of external agencies and ensure they are up-to-speed with the Group’s assets, guidelines and other operating procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in handling complex integrated communications campaigns and programmes across a diverse range of audiences
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal skills to work with senior leaders at key events or other projects
- Excellent project management skills and adept at preparing in creative briefs; project documentation and budget management
- Good experience of working with a range of agencies from design to video to event production
- Previous experience of working with geographically dispersed audiences would be an asset
- Experienced in multi-project management and able to juggle accordingly. This requires someone who is able to make decisions under pressure; results driven; flexible; collaborative and proactive and able to think strategically as well as tactically
- Stature, gravitas and confidence, backed with the relevant experience, to gain respect and build effective working relationships from all areas of the organisation
The individual will need to have excellent presentation and influencing skills to demonstrate and sell in creative concepts and campaigns to key stakeholders. They should be able to work confidently in a pressurised environment and able to project manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
This person will have an advanced working knowledge of creative services and working with agencies to ensure they are properly briefed.
They will possess:
- Experience of developing and executing creative communications campaigns and events
- A strong track record of delivering results
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Becki.Brunetti@britishgas.co.uk typing 'Update required: Campaign Manager (R9911189)' in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com