DE1563 ELearning Specialist
Direct Energy is looking for a dynamic E-Learning Specialist to work with our team. This position will conceptualize, create, design and produce advertising, marketing and communication materials for a suite of products and services designed to attract and retain members, and other materials in support of corporate initiatives.
- Participates in the collaborative process to develop, create and produce instructional materials for an online LMS for Success Academy clients.
- Manages projects across multiple mediums to include print, web, and video.
- Develops, creates and produces instructional materials for SA clients including workbooks, implementation guides and online course content.
- Develops, creates and produces video materials for SA used for training of client groups.
- Manages vendor relationships for online Learning Management Systems and other resources utilized by SA as necessary.
- Partners with other departments within Direct Energy to assist in the training of rapid course development software as needed.
- Partners with other departments to properly format existing or new training materials for placement on the LMS.
- Performs general maintenance on online Learning Management Systems and other resources utilized by SA on an ongoing basis to keep content current and fresh.
- Produces and edits video using Premiere Pro and Prelude.
- Manages an archive of previously recorded or produced training materials.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Education: BS, BA or BFA in Design, Communications and/or Marketing preferred.
- 3-5 years graphic design experience in an agency environment or as part of a strong in-house creative team.
- 12+ years of transforming print material into digital realm (web, app, video)
- Proven creativity in print and digital design.
- Ability to conceptualize on a large scale and attend to details.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities, tight deadlines and minimal management.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and ability to research and discover creative or technical solutions to business challenges.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to interact with a diverse audience including peers, management, clients, vendors, event staff and others.
- Competencies in industry-standard design software including PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Premiere Pro.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>