Digital Marketing Generalist
Direct Energy is seeking a Digital Marketing Generalist in the Home Services franchise division. This position will coordinate the workflow of digital marketing activities for our Home Services franchises and be the point of contact between franchisees and marketing group for digital related questions and requests. This position provides essential support for development and ongoing execution of local marketing programs, creative services, communication both internally (cross functionally) and externally (franchise community) tied to vendor management, digital functionality and campaigns and ongoing analytics of program effectiveness. This position requires daily contact and communication with all levels of the organization as well as with franchisees.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serves over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Degree in Marketing or Business required
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing, Agency work is preferred
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize and manager multiple projects with strict deadlines across multiple departments
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- good understanding of digital marketing areas including social media, email marketing, PPC web analytics and SEO
- Comfortable using various content management system (CMS) for website management
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills
- Strong computer skills in MS office and analytics tools
- Must be strong and flexible team member
- Travel is 20%
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between franchisees and internal departments or subject matter experts
- Manage all digital requests from franchisees and serve as point person for coordinating with digital marketing managers, agency, marketing, legal and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with franchise owners, external marketing/brand agencies, third party vendors and other stakeholders to deliver excellent digital presence in franchise sites
- Serves as field marketing communication liaison between cross functional groups and franchisees, including building an efficient and effective mechanism for best practice sharing across the system
- Maintain open lines of communication with all internal departments and promptly address customer issues and questions
- Attend key cross-functional meetings on behalf of digital marketing to ensure all integrated program initiatives are successfully managed
- Maintain, track and provide digital information of franchise sales and communicate results to various departments
- Co-manage digital vendors (agencies) to ensure optimal execution and service to the franchisees
- Keep franchise owners apprised of all changes in the digital world and how those impact their business
- Coordinate the workflow of digital activities including email marketing, PPC campaigns, social media, etc. to track conversions and ROI of marketing campaigns
- Benchmark, analyze report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of franchises digital presence.
- Ensure all digital content across the franchise network adheres to Direct Energy standards
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA
Additional Website Text<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>