The Sr. Maintenance will work within an integrated maintenance team of personnel. You will interact with plant and field operations, quality assurance and control, supervisors, planners, engineers, and maintenance personnel to perform specific diagnostic and repair services on equipment at the plant and in the field. Reporting to the Maintenance Foreman, you will maximize the cost efficiency of operations and pursue value-added opportunities to enhance assets. This position requires residence in the Hanlan Robb area of Alberta; staffing center is Edson with company transportation provided.
- Perform diagnostic and repair services
- Assist in maintaining complete and accurate related records
- Assess and apply safety procedures and compliance
- Ensure that all safe work policies, standards, codes of practice, and procedures are enforced
- Improve the reliability of operations
- Assist maintenance for operations within the Hanlan Robb area, as well as third party facilities
- Assist with full maintenance process as it relates to safe processing of natural gas
- Journeyman electrician certificate with inter-provincial red seal required
- Senior experience in an electrical role; experience in a sour gas facility
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve; maintenance data gathering, manipulation and analysis
- Strong computer skills required; experience with computer managed maintenance systems
- Dual certification in electrical and instrumentation trades is preferred
- Complete understanding of maintenance methodology
- Ability to make sound decisions while working with limited supervision
- Demonstrated experience as a team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Senior Maintenance R9916771’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.