Direct Energy is seeking a corporate trainer to work with our Success Academy, this position will provides quality learning outcomes for Success Academy Customers enabling them to grow their top and bottom lines.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience delivering quality training content.
- Excellent class management and public speaking skills.
- Strong stage presence and image of professional success.
- Flexible schedule on class days.
- Ability to travel a minimum 70-75% per year.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting while meeting strict class guidelines.
- Displays a passion for continued education and improvement.
- Must be goal oriented and driven toward success.
- Creative thinking and ability to transpose into content.
- Advanced verbal communication skills required.
- Delivers quality content and training materials to live and web audiences.
- Translates key content into a variety of mediums including live presentations, video and web-friendly formats.
- Works with management to analyze training materials for effectiveness.
- Develops training plans and recommendations for building appropriate classroom content while keeping ongoing course material integrity a priority.
- Ensures consistency of content delivery for all training courses and required materials.
- Provide professional advance preparation for class instructing.
- Develops new classroom content for courses including providing course descriptions, workbook notes and corresponding PowerPoint presentations.
- Collects and forwards client testimonials regarding classes to training coordinators.
- Monitors customer feedback in order to ensure the delivery of appropriateness of course content.
- Consistency in deliver training content at high expectation levels.
- Ability to present material as a confident expert of the material.
- Effective engage participants in the learning process.
- Follows all class outlined paperwork and procedures.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text