Key Accounts Manager
- The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for working with clients across their designated markets and sales territory and to find, develop and close projects that meet the needs of Dyno B2B. The KAM will be measured on a number of key metrics, namely the size, cost effectiveness and profitability of projects they contract.
Safety Compliance & Conduct
- Support the effective management of conduct risk and service delivery across our portfolio of business channels and adhere to Health and Safety protocols.
- Ensure all deals are sufficiently robust to deliver positive customer outcomes.
- Source and convert relevant B2B growth opportunities.
- Enhance relationships with existing clients to grow revenue, through developing additional work streams and creating value propositions with the client.
- Identify, evaluate and develop schemes that meet the B2B criteria (in line with business strategy)
- Achieve the right product mix as part of sales targets.
- Develop a territory plan for the respective area and regularly update this in line with internal/external factors that may change the boundaries we work to.
- Ensure the KAM sales pipeline is accurate at all times and that the forecasts are maintained on a weekly basis.
- Deliver all customer and internal communications accurately and on-time.
- Develop and grow the internal and external network to support hitting sales targets.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Dyno products and services. • Develop and maintain an appropriate level of competitor and market insight.
- Ensure all deals are commercially robust and deliver best value for the business.
- Implement Insight documents for significant new commercial opportunities
- Implement Account plans for all existing customers
- Maintain a personal action plan that addresses shortfalls in achievement
- Plan approaches and pitches / presentations
People & Leadership
- To buy into and contribute to a high performing sales culture
- Adhere to the Competence and Training procedures, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly and are properly informed.
- Create a positive working environment and apply BG values in all day to day activities.
- Build strong relationships with 3rd parties to support high performance
- Collaborate with Franchise BDM’s in driving B2B growth across the franchise network
- Positive Disruption
- Sales focus in a fast paced B2B environment
- Strong customer focus and good understanding of relevant customer segment.
- An ability to implement and maintain an accurate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Ability to work at pace and handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Commercial and financial awareness in a franchise environment, with a robust understanding of P&L and financial projections
- Capable of influencing and owning B2B planning
- Confidence at interfacing at all levels throughout an organisation
- PC literate – with a good understanding of Excel, PowerPoint and CRM databases
- High level communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence and hold a position in a debate
- A demonstrable track record of selling successfully in a high value complex sales environment.
- A successful track record of target achievement in a high performing sales team – comfortable with the level of accountability this brings
- A proven capability in the creation of new sales opportunities
- An excellent track record of developing strategic account relationships
- Specialist knowledge of the Franchise Industry and it’s challenges
- B2B sales experience through the full sales lifecycle
- Proven ability to engage, present and negotiate at a senior level.
- British Franchise Association - Qualified Franchise Professional (QFP) preferred.
Additional Website Text
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Key Accounts Manager R9916609’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.