Procurement Operations Systems Manager
We have an exciting position within our Procurement Operations team for a Procurement Systems Manager who will play a key role in the ongoing delivery of a Procurement systems and data infrastructure to support capability to enhance both the efficiency and the effectiveness of Procurement across the group.
The role is also responsible for the ownership and maintenance of all key procurement master data and data standards.
- Location: Windsor
- Competitive Salary plus extensive benefits
- Effective management and deployment of systems across the S2P process to ensure the needs of the Procurement team are met
- Ownership of key data master data including Vendor master, Material master and Procurement taxonomy
- On going delivery of a training and development programme to ensure the right skill levels are achieved by Procurement team members in order to get optimum use of relevant systems across the group
- Engagement with key S2P technology suppliers to ensure performance and identify new opportunities
- Build an understanding of the external S2P technology market and peer organisations to proactively identify and implement new opportunities
- Identify major risks and issues and where possible create mitigating actions against these risks
- Ensure performance standards are maintained and reported on a regular basis
- Degree educated or appropriate relevant work experience
- Experience of working within a large and complex Procurement environment with Procurement systems
- Engagement up to a senior level demonstrating the ability to influence stakeholders and manage conflicting views and opinions
- Experience of sourcing and implementing a Procurement systems strategy in a large organisation.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all areas of the Procurement community
- Strong appreciation and understanding of systems technology and how it can be used to enhance the performance of the Procurement function
- Ability to work with and gain meaningful insight from data through the application of systems technology
- Strong communicator and able to offer both challenge and support where required
- Build a One Team culture
- A pragmatist with the ability to strike the balance between systems capability and the needs of the organisation.
- Good communicator who brings people along on the journey, so they are well informed and bought into the systems roadmap
Additional Website Text
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Procurement Operations Systems Manager (R9914706) in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered