Creative Services Specialist
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Creative Services Specialist is a part of the North America Home (NA Home) Marketing Team dedicated to Direct Energy, Home Services brands and Home Warranty of America. The Creative Services Specialist will report to the Brand Manager and manage a wide range of responsibilities including project management, creative development, copywriting and brand marketing. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organization and creative design skills along with the ability to independently and proactively manage projects and problem solve. In order to be successful, the candidate will need to handle coordinating multiple teams, departments and vendors to complete projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum three to five years prior agency experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud design applications (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Must be able to present portfolio of previous design and copy writing work
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaborator with a demonstrated ability to support cross functional teams
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Asset Management systems
- This position requires a detailed-oriented problem solver
- Assists in the creation and execution of measurable consumer-facing brand campaigns.
- Designs marketing collateral such as newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, pitch pages and banners while ensuring adherence to brand guidelines.
- Work with external ad agency and drive the creative briefing process to ensure it remains on track, and ensure Marketing feedback to Creative is prioritized.
- Participate in development and execution of marketing strategies including brand communication strategies for promotion initiatives.
- Maintain the brand asset management system (MTB) including developing business proposals and approval, project execution, user communication including tracking program usage and recommendations for additional materials.
- Ensures compliance with applicable marketing related laws, regulations, company policies and guidelines.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop and execute MTB plans including concept development, feasibility validation, approval and project execution.
- Work across the organization to understand and integrate customer strategies into brand plans.
- Proactively work with marketing managers to ensure maximization of opportunities and development of plans to deliver against NA Home objectives.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability