Contract Support Advisor
The role of contract support advisor is to ensure customer contracts are maintained to a high standard and to answer contract specific queries from internal and external customers. The role will be responsible for actioning relevant team workflows, maintaining the contracts inbox and for dealing telephone enquiries from internal and external customers.
- Provide accurate information on products and services to ensure consistency across the organisation and provide a reliable and trustworthy customer service
- Operate customer related information systems to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records
- Action associated workflows and admin tasks
- To action daily workflow reports in line with SLA agreements
- Understand and adhere to Company and department standards, policies and procedures
- Adhere to the competence and training procedures, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly and are properly informed
- Apply British Gas values in all day to day activities
- To deal with telephone queries promptly and in a professional and efficient manner
- To deal with e-mail enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Engage in continuous improvement culture
We are looking for:
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- An approachable nature and aptitude to assist in completing tasks outside of their remit to meet business needs whilst maintaining confidentiality and data protection requirements
- Ecellent organisational & prioritising of workload
- Excellent communication and effective network skills to impact and xinfluence
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strategic thinking and effective decision making
- Focus and drive to achieve results
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations, demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives
- Willingness to go the extra mile for our customers and our colleagues
- Create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Experience working in a frontline customer contact role
- Appropriate I.T. and telephone skills -Systems such as, Siclops, Servicepower, Service Manager
- Sage, GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills to an intermediate level Additional Job Description Additional Job Description
As a leader in the UK energy market, British Gas Business supplies gas and electricity to a vast range of industrial and commercial customers under the market leading British Gas brand
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Contract Support Advisor R9916628’in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.