Internal Communications Specialist
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Internal Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting our leaders in their communications through coaching and guidance on a project by project basis.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A good team player with the ability to work in a virtual team across geographical and functional boundaries
- Good project management and organisation skills which will be demonstrated through working on multiple projects and working to deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of the audience and their specific requirements/nuances, including specific requirement for remote teams
- Excellent communication skills; articulate, compelling, engaging and a highly inclusive manner.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible in IC partnerships and deliverables as the global IC model evolves
- Demonstrate professional maturity in a changing environment
- Part of a virtual team supporting the business to deliver employee experience messages in line with our business priorities e.g. HR, IS, HSES, Culture and Values etc
- Collaborate with other members of the Employee Experience Team in UK and NA to share best practice
- Work within virtual teams alongside Internal Communication colleagues from other specialisms to plan and execute business priority messages through the most suitable channels for the audience
- Work with the Measurement & Insight Team to measure success of projects and apply insight when designing future campaigns to increase impact of communications
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text