This position has full profit-and-loss accountability for residential sales and installation activity in a field office’s territory. The individual must be a self-motivated professional with a background spanning business development, sales, customer care, and project management. The individual should exhibit the ability to communicate effectively with front-line staff; building a culture with a drive for achievement, accountability,quality, safety, teamwork, and attention-to-detail.
- Must be self-motivated professional with a background spanning business development, sales, customer care, and operations management.
- Exhibit the ability to communicate effectively with front-line staff; building a culture with a drive for achievement, accountability, quality, safety, teamwork, attention-to-detail, and conflict resolution.
- Excellent communication skills and the capability to develop and use various communication methods including presentations, financial documents, and social media.
- Degree preferred in a business or technical field, including finance/accounting, engineering, economics, mathematics, or sciences. Proven business experience in a similar environment is acceptable alternative.
- Previous experience in residential sales and home services industry in a customer-facing capacity.
- Prior experience leading teams of 30+ people
- Work duties performed in an office and warehouse environment, and include visits to home installation sites.
- Maintain an industry-leading safety program
- Lead a group of sales and operations managers that fosters an atmosphere of problem-solving, teamwork, and customer satisfaction.
- Implement a culture that positions the company to succeed while maintaining high engagement with existing staff and attracting top external talent.
- Recruit and retain exceptional solar sales and operations managers and staff.
- Expand customer referral base by coaching sales representatives; build and maintain rapport with key referral partners; identify new community-based marketing campaign opportunities.
- Manage sales staff to meet or exceed industry standards for close rates, lead generation, number of appointments, and number of sold projects.
- Manage cost-of-goods-sold and other fixed and variable costs, including customer acquisition, financing, fleet, and infrastructure expenses, to optimize profitability.
- Review, analyze, and communicate daily, weekly and periodic operational and financial reports and develop / implement improvement as necessary.
- Provide senior leadership with local competitive market analysis.
- Coordinate with solar business support functions in areas such as marketing, financing, engineering, equipment procurement, regulatory affairs/compliance, legal, and accounting.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes, including licensure requirements, quality control, and technical standards and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the broader team.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text