PH Jones Qualified Electrician
Job DescriptionPlease note we may not be currently recruiting in your area, the below is a template for the role for information. To see if we are recruiting in your area, or to register your interest in this role, please click the link at the bottom of this page
• Ensure all Installations are completed within an allotted timescale and all paperwork completed on day of install and handed over daily to site supervision to allow handovers.
• Within your team you should play a pro-active role in achieving personal and group targets. The jobholder will also need to communicate effectively ideas, views, and initiatives with Team Members and Line Managers.
• Adhere to Competence and Training procedures with a focus on Health and Safety. You will ensure appropriate PPE is worn when appropriate and escalate any risks to your Line Manager.
- City & Guilds 236 Part 1 or 2 or NVQ Level 3 Equivalent
- AM2 Practical Certificate
- 17th Edition Qualification
- Driving Licence
- Minimum 2 years experience working on Domestic Installations
- Complete selection of Electricians Hand Tools
- Full selection of battery operated power tools
- Maintain good customer relations at all times
- Work as part of a team with Line Manager and other Technical staff within the area
- Key Success Factors: maintained customer satisfaction levels, maintained minimum service delivery levels in line with productivity targets and number of return visits.
• You will have excellent customer relationship and communication skills.
• You must be self-reliant, responsible and able to demonstrate pride and effort in anything you undertake.
• You must demonstrate the ability to effectively prioritise workloads.
• You will have excellent problem solving skills to diagnose defects.
• You will have the ability to read and understand technical drawings.
• As the public face of PH Jones you will need to present the company's world-class image at all times, through the quality of your work and the way you deal with customers and the public at large.
• New van every four years
• Additional training opportunities
• 40 hour week
• Paid holiday entitlement
To see if we are recruiting in your area or to register your interest please click here.