Learning Centre Site Manager
The Learning Centre Site Manager is responsible for providing quality support services at a single L&D site, ensuring a safe, compliant and effective environment for all internal, external customers and employees.
As the site responsible person, they are accountable for all HSE, property and facility aspects across their designated learning site including budget allocation and governance. They have additional responsibility for managing resources and equipment and provide administration and training delivery support as required, enabling the effective and efficient operation of the site.
Location: 1 based in Tredegar
Salary: Up to £32,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits
- The point of contact with Facilities Management, overseeing facilities-based projects, on demand repairs and upgrades taking place within the site.
- Health, Safety & Environmental conformance as well as actively promoting and role-modelling safety performance across all L&D activities.
- Responsible for effective and accurate budget spend, to include governance and tracking/reporting requirements
- Lead administration and delivery staff in the provision of learning programmes, ensuring high standards are maintained and improved wherever possible.
- Manage the effective operation of all training appliances, equipment and facilities within the site, proactively managing repair and replacement.
- Responsibility to ensure regular maintenance of all on site facilities and equipment is conducted in accordance with HSE and Centrica requirements.
- Support Learner inductions, in particular the application of Health and Safety procedures, and the provision of specialist learner sessions.
- Management and co-ordination of all equipment, materials and tools within the site, ensuring stock-levels are maintained
- Responsibility for the safety and security of goods in/out.
- Identify any operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate.
- Operate information systems to the required standard, maintaining accurate and secure records.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of effectively managing HSE process and practices.
- Proven experience in large scale facilities management, logistics, co-ordination and resourcing, preferably in a technical / engineering environment.
- Proven experience in managing high volume logistics.
- Experience in property and facilities management.
- Working knowledge of external/internal training programmes offered by Centrica L&D.
- A full working knowledge of QMS and ISO procedures.
We are currently transforming the way we approach learning and development across Centrica, to improve people capability and business performance, by building an effective and efficient learning and development environment.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Sara.Steedman@britishgas.co.uk typing Learning Centre Site Manager R9909751 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.