Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Marketing Programs team has an immediate need for a graphics designer who can support digital marketing campaigns and ongoing website optimization efforts. The designer will need to build original creative assets and produce revenue-producing landing pages, emails, web pages, digital banner ads, infographics, and print ads. In order to succeed on the team, the designer should agree that user experience informs creative, not the other way around, , and be able to translate that belief into brand-compliant, compelling digital and print assets. Candidates should enjoy high levels of collaboration, the opportunity to grow our brand and the digital part of our business, and helping non-digital teams learn best digital user experiences practices.
- Bachelors, Associates or equivalent degree in Graphic Design
- 3-5+ years digital graphic design including:
- Advanced Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) skills
- Experience creating graphic designs and their web (HTML & CSS) equivalent
- Portfolio required
- Experience with responsive design for mobile
- Understanding of how to modify a print asset for digital consumption and vice-versa
- Understanding of CSS
- Ability to express creativity within corporate brand guidelines
- Ability to work within templates as well as design independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with co-located teams and frequent conference calls
- Marketo or marketing automation platform experience a plus but not required
- Sitecore or CMS experience a plus but not required
- Focus on making businesses better
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text