Outbound Sales Supervisor - B2B/Small Commercial
Job DescriptionThe Outbound Sales Supervisor will be responsible for the execution of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals delivered by senior management. The focus of this job is to drive sales performance from their Sales Agents solely through outbound telemarketing, acquiring new customers. Initiating projects and processes beyond the established organization practices will often require training and developing others.. The Supervisor should be highly knowledgeable on all reporting aspects, communication terminology and technology, and organizational procedures.
- Bachelor's preferred, High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required, OR
- 5+ years' experience working within a call center sales environment
- Proven outbound telesales track record
- Sales management experience
- Excellent phone skills, customer service skills, analytical and troubleshooting expertise
- Possess solid verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, handle escalated calls and upset customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to develop and motivate a team
- Able to accommodate a flexible schedule
- Superb observation and coaching skills
- Superb listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed
- Proficient in MS Office Software
- Flexibility to adjust to a quickly changing and fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ensure that the sales agents are able to meet/exceed all sales objectives and the call quality metrics through cold calling, outbound acquisition.
- Oversee a team of 10-20 direct reports within an inbound/outbound call center environment
- Supports and develops the Sales Agents by providing and delivering a Best-In-Class level of coaching in areas of call center performance, use of technology, and continuous development of advanced selling skills.
- Develop the Sales Agents to consistently perform with accuracy, speed, and the highest level of integrity and respect for their respective customers.
- Analyze behaviors and metrics to construct and drive performance and will develop and deploy corrective performance action plans as required.
- Create sales contests and campaigns designed to develop a competitive and fun sales atmosphere that will motivate the Sales Agents to perform at a high level.
- Ensure all Sales Agent reference materials and sales tools are up to date
- Complete Reporting – Sales Trackers, Daily Recaps on a as needed basis
- Conduct Refresher trainings in conjunction with designated Inside Telemarketer Manager
- Conduct mandatory phone call monitoring and desk-side coaching and participate in role plays to ensure that all Sales Agents are able to perform at the levels required
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability