SAP and HR Functional Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a SAP HR Functional Analyst to support the day to day operations of SAP HCM (Functional) and HR Systems across Centrica, along with ad-hoc project and change support.
- Location: Windsor
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage SAP Functional design, delivery and support
- To contribute to the delivery, configuration, testing & maintenance of the key HR & Payroll Business Processes
- To work closely with business users to understand & interpret business requirements
- Provide Payroll system best use guidance & advice to a variety of stakeholders
- Support the day to day operations of HR, Payroll and Benefits systems, responding to queries from stakeholders
- Support the design of new integrations along with various change and project initiatives
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing, as required, including creation of test scenarios, performing functional tests, support of users during testing and defect resolution
- Lead on resolving escalated support requests
- Proactively identify and /or correct errors in business processes, employee data or data configuration
- Work closely with the Group HR Operations team to review and implement changes to 3rd Party hosted Benefit systems
Key Skills and experience:
- Solid understanding and implementation of SAP HCM, Payroll and Workday
- Clear communicator able to present ideas/requirements, drive decisions and document solutions
- Experience of working on Global Projects or within a Global Organisation
- Interaction skills – ability to work as part of a larger team
- Dealing with near and offshore teams as well as numerous 3rd Party teams
- Ability to work outside of comfort zone and across functions
- Manage stakeholders relationships
- Project Management experience
- End User Support experience
- SAP HCM & Payroll implementation and/or BAU support essential
- Knowledge of Workday HR processes essential
- Knowledge of HR Software support preferred
- Knowledge of supporting Flexible Benefit systems preferred
- Knowledge of North American SAP would be an advantage
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Salary: Total package circa £35k - £50k (depending on experience)
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Nicole.Williamson@centrica.com typing 'Update required: SAP and HR Functional Analyst R9914213 ' in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com