Creative Services Specialist
We are currently seeking a Creative Services Specialist who will contribute to the development of creative, compelling collateral to drive maximum response to Direct Energy Solar’s field sales initiatives. The ideal candidate will be capable of delivering consistent, high-quality work across various print and web marketing campaigns while adhering to Direct Energy Solar’s brand guidelines. This is a junior-level design position in our Marketing department, reporting to the Brand Manager.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience
- 1-3 years of design experience
- Demonstrated proficient skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Acrobat)
- Demonstrated proficient skills in HTML and CSS (HTML5 and CSS3 a plus), as well as HTML/CSS for bulk email
- Clear understanding of print design requirements
- Ability to optimize web content for quick page loads
- Familiarity with User Interface Design/User Experience/Usability
- Excellent self-starter, customer-focused, detail-oriented, and innovative
- Excellent time management, organization, and both oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to function as a part of a team and collaborate to accomplish larger goals
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Under the guidance of Brand Manager, ensures that all content meets Direct Energy Solar’s brand style look and feel
- Design and develop creative collateral for multi-channel campaigns (print, web, email, display ads.) as well as collateral for daily business needs (brochures, flyers, ads, signage, eBooks, etc).
- Provide excellent experiences for our prospective customers, with clear, efficient messaging to drive conversions
- Design and code CAN-SPAM compliant HTML emails in marketing automation software integrated with Salesforce
- Assist in development of creative assets for websites and landing pages, as well as the updating of existing content
- Banner Advertising for Display Networks (Animated GIFs, Optimized Flash/AS2/3, etc)
- Continuously staying up to date with the latest trends and industry best practices
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text