Admin Assistant (Thames)
The objective of this role is to provide team administrative support to support our Electrical Solutions operations, as part of the Customer Support function Electrical Solutions. This person will help create the culture, systems and processes to deliver a safe and industry best in class customer experience.
- General administrative activities: Support the teams with general administrative activities such as scheduling meetings,billing, hosting internal events, managing external visitors, office site administration.
- Records & reporting: Support teams with reporting activities where required. Help maintain administrative records where required (e.g. customers, staff, HSE). Operate information systems to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records.
- Approvals: Help process approvals as required to ensure smooth operations, including IS support.
- Communications: Support internal business communications.
- Business processes: Provide support to other employees on key business processes
- Business systems: Support the business in the successful adoption of a new Project Management System and champion its use throughout all planning and scheduling, billing and other customer service activities.
- Risks: Identify any operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate.
- Other administrative tasks: Provide other administrative task as required to ensure successful delivery of engineer operations.
Health & Safety
- Be a HSE champion and support with HSE related admin tasks as required
- Responsible for complying to all relevant health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements for customer operations
- Responsible for contributing to a proactive culture of continuous improvement around health and safety and integrating high performance in customer operations.
- Strive for excellence in customer service throughout the project lifecycle and build a customer centric approach in your behaviours
- Leverage expertise within the business through fostering an information sharing culture which openly and proactively shares best practice
- Adhere to the Competence and Training framework policy and procedures to ensure you attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role
- Participate in training programmes
- Apply Centrica values in all day to day activities and maintain a passion for delivering great customer service
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Admin Assistant (Thames) R9914259 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.