Customer Experience Trainer
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Delivery team are responsible for the end-to-end delivery and facilitation of all learning programs across Centrica.
The Customer Experience Trainers are responsible for delivering the technical and behavioral learning for the Frontline Customer Service and Sales populations. They will also provide delivery support for other related programmes across Centrica.
The Customer Experience Trainers are responsible for ensuring employees have a smooth and timely transition into their role on successful completion of their Induction program.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- CIPD (or similar) related to Learning & Development / Training Facilitation; Facilitation / Coaching preferred.
- Proven experience of delivering and facilitating technical and behavioral learning programs within large customer orientated business, ideally from a sector where sales and service is a focus.
- Ability to manage large group learning experiences or smaller interventions.
- Ability to influence and communicate with a broad range of stakeholders, across all levels of the business.
- Strong underpinning knowledge of learning models and methodology.
- Responsible for the learning delivery of the Customer Service and Sales programs ensuring employees can demonstrate competence across all aspects of the role and are compliant with relevant legislation and industry codes of practice.
- Liaise with operational stakeholders and the Academy teams to ensure the Program is delivered on time and on budget.
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders across Centrica to enhance the profile of our Frontline Agent population and ensure quality delivery of a consistent learning program.
- Ensure operational and regulatory risks are managed and escalated as appropriate.
- Ensure there are adequate resources, including contingency arrangements, to deliver learning that meets employee and business needs.
- Maintain awareness of good delivery and facilitation practices and advancements that can be applied to learning activities across Centrica.
- Adhere to all delivery and facilitation procedures, in particular, to promote a culture where learners are treated fairly and have equal and appropriate access to learning.
- Review learning evaluations and act on feedback to support continuous improvement of delivery and facilitation in terms of learner experience and business impact.
- Identify and take opportunities to share knowledge and skills across delivery teams and wider Learning & Development function across Centrica, globally.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text