Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Competitive + bonus & excellent benefits
London (5 minutes from Tottenham Court road tube station)
As a Digital Performance Marketing manager in Hive you will improve sales by driving brand awareness and consideration for Hive products through the best in class multichannel digital activity.
What will you be up to:
You’ll be improving efficiencies of media spend and campaign ROI by designing, delivering and optimising best in class digital media activity. You’ll support both product and functionality launches for Hive portfolio with an integrated digital campaigns. Enhancing the brand, consideration and response KPIs by aligning digital activity with ATL, to drive efficiencies of digital spend by collaborating and where appropriate aligning with the BG digital team.
- You’ll design best in class multichannel digital plan, including and not limited to: PPC, Display, Affiliates, OLV, Paid Social, Online Discovery, referral to meet the objectives of Connected Home (Hive)
- Managing the implementation and the ongoing optimisation of the multichannel digital activity to meet Connected Home online targets
- Optimising creative assets produced by the content team in line with best practice with a view to improve performance
- Managing the working relationship with a nominated digital media agency
- Working closely with the Connected Home web team to optimise CR% for traffic arriving from digital campaigns (optimised landing pages, offer updates) Own & manage the reporting for all digital performance activity and provide Conned Home business with regular updates on performance and insight derived from the activity
- Utilise web analytics platform to optimise campaigns and provide a full picture of digital activity performance
- You’ll manage and be accountable for digital marketing & production budget, and act as a channel expert and champion digital marketing knowledge in the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an innovative business that is leading the connected home market. Hive is a British Gas innovation that creates connected products designed to give people the control they want for their homes remotely. The first product Hive Active Heating launched in 2013 enabling people to control their heating and hot water from their mobile, tablet and laptop, followed by the next generation Hive thermostat in 2015.
This year Hive has launched a family of complementary connected home products including SmartPlugs, sensors and soon to be released lights
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be:
- Significant first-hand experience of the management of the implementation and ongoing optimisation of a multichannel digital activity across PPC, Display, Affiliates, Online Video, Paid Social, Online discovery
- Significant first-hand experience of optimising creative assets for multichannel digital activity
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends in digital marketing and digital platforms with a genuine interest in the area
- Experience of delivering strong reporting solutions for multichannel activity
- Competent working knowledge of web reporting platforms (Adobe, Ad Hoc analysis, Hitwise)
- Experience in developing and activating customer centric and optimised digital campaigns for a consumer brand
- Commercial awareness in how marketing campaigns drive overall business KPIs
- Planning and delivery of cohesive multichannel digital media campaigns on time and within budget
- Strong analytical skills are a must to drive optimisation in performance, reporting back to the business and driving insight from the activity. Working knowledge of web analytics, Google Adwords is desired
- Strong 3rd party agency management including running nominated agencies as well as conducting performance reviews
- Strong and confident communicator, able to articulate business requests with agencies as well as manage a diverse network of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent language English skills to ensure highest quality of written content
- Strong organisation skills to manage multiple projects in a highly dynamic environment
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Carla.Welch@britishgas.co.uk typing 'Update required: Digital Performance Marketing Manager R9913329' in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com