HVAC Installer Helper
Looking to get a start in the HVAC industry? If so, we're hiring HVAC Installer Trainees/Helpers!
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at the lowest cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance
with company requirements and manufacture specifications
- Works under minimum supervision to install HVAC equipment in the customer’s home• Provides guidance and knowledge to HVAC Installer Helper on proper skills and training of HVAC installation jobs
- Designs, fabricates and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate , thorough and timely manner
- Performs start-up on air conditioning systems as needed
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Follows standard procedures and process to ensure that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective and unused parts to the division and orders and replenishes vehicle stock as needed
- High School Diploma or GED required with 3-5 plus years of commercial OR residential HVAC installation experience in the field or equivalent experience with in a Technical Trade School
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of structural and design of HVAC systems and electrical codes
- Familiar with building codes and requirements on the job sites
- Be able to following OSHA requirements and safety precautions per company procedures and policies
- Knowledge of HVAC parts and their functions
- Must provide basic hand tools and personal vehicle
- Able to work in hot and cold environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic Math skills
- Must be able to meet short deadlines with the ability to work beyond normal office hours, if required
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability