Warehouse Associate Dallas Airtron
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- 0 - 3 years of General Warehouse experience.
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Responsible for handling inbound materials.
- Accountable for loading and unloading trucks.
- Provide customer resolution to customer issues refers more difficult items to higher level of management to resolve the customer issue.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Basic knowledge of company products and services.
- Able to perform other duties as assigned
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability