Direct Response Manager- Services/Annuity
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
As the Direct Response Manager for Services/Annuities you are responsible for delivering best in class direct response communications aimed at broadening market share for the Services & Annuity businesses. This role requires management of multiple campaigns for acquisition of new annuity customers under the HWA, DEPP and Services brands. This role will work on driving call volume and digital sales for the Services and Annuity products. To be successful, you must be a seasoned direct response professional with a strong test/learn and analytical background.
Typical duties include:
To perform this role successfully, the individual should have a comprehensive understanding of direct response test development, execution and have proven success working in a fast changing environment:
- Earned an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business or similar fields.
- Experience with direct mail is essential.
- Experience with integrated campaigns: DM, telesales, email and text.
- A minimum of 5-years’ experience in marketing of credit card, annuity or other heavy direct response industries.
- Project management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities.
Typical duties include:
- Preparing direct mail matrix and test plans.
- Managing relationships with lettershops, postal contacts, Valassis and print vendors.
- Providing project estimates and timelines.
- Manage pre-determined DM and Shared Mail acquisition budgets to assure adherence and optimization.
- Working with Account Management team to set up campaigns for tracking and analysis, with proper promo codes, telephone numbers and URL’s.
- Assuring that any fulfillment items are procured and set up for fulfillment on back end of campaigns...
- Working with Analytics & Insights team to pull campaign lists and track results, providing reports to compile into monthly update complete with key KPI’s.
- Keep up on competitive Direct Response learnings and best practices from inside and outside the industry.
- Projecting and communicating response rates and call volume to allow for call center readiness.
- Working with 3rd party utilities and partners to execute acquisition campaigns to grow the annuity business in white space areas.
- Assuring direct and shared mail pieces are approved through Legal and Compliance.
- Working with Account Management and Digital team to make sure offers and creative are integrated between email, digital and text.
This role will be key in identifying where DM is working on acquisition and establishing best practices for the Annuity and Services businesses.
Skills & requirements
- The daily duties and responsibilities of the Direct Response Manager – Services/Annuity include managing multiple campaigns across the businesses.
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of products/services seasonality, legal and brand requirements, customer profiles and offers.
- Understanding system processes and limitations to assure sales are getting into system accurately, working with Sales Ops and Data Entry.
- Communicating with COO, Sales, Account Services, and Product Leadership teams on effectiveness and key learnings from campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of organization.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong work ethic.
- High competency level on computer and software skills.
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting business.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text